Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Old memory

So I was watching MTV's Cribs and they were showing this jacuzzi bath that looked a lot like one that my mom had in her old house. They were talking about the candles around the edge and this memory just popped into my head. So here it goes.

My mom is out of town for the weekend. I invite over a lady friend. Mind you this girl is way out of my league. She will remain nameless even though I doubt anyone who reads this could identify her. Anyways, she is smokin hot and so I think I am a suave little kid. Remember I was in high school and still had a lot to learn. So she is coming over and I run a hot bath and get the jacuzzi goin. You know with the bubbles and everything. I have some champagne chilled on the side and a good CD goin on the speakers. I think I am just the biggest pimp ever. So we go up and strip down to our underwear and get in the jacuzzi. We are sippin on champagne and having a good time so I turn down the lights and light some candles. I thought this would just seal the deal. So the mood is set and I make my move. To my own amazement it works. So we are getting hot and heavy and then she pulls back. She said do you smell something? I was like no baby its just the scented candles. (a real smooth operater, let me tell ya) Next thing I know she yells FIRE! I turn around and a picture frame is lit up like a bonfire. So I start splashing water all over it. I soaked EVERYTHING. Then I run it out of my house so it doesn't set the fire alarms off and stink up the house. There is nothing more romantic then a man running in wet boxers with a picture frame that is still billowing off black smoke.

Ahhh the great memories that Cribs brings out.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know who the girl was...it was me, didn't we like try to paint over it or
something...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home