Wednesday, June 01, 2005

D'oh

3 days before I leave town for almost a week I did a stupid thing. I bought a loaf of bread. It was just a poor decision. For some reason I can't leave bread behind. Now if I was never leaving I generally have no problem letting it spoil and throwing it out. The problem is I knew I was leaving and it was just taunting me from the top of the fridge. So I have been eating bread with every meal. I literally make a sandwich and have some toast with it. I do grilled cheese and then a hot dog with bread around it. It is getting ridiculous. I have to leave in the morning and I still have half a loaf of bread. It is like the freakin never ending loaf. Atkins would want to chop off my head. I don't think i'll eat bread for a week now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home