Tuesday, March 29, 2005

They are out

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,29571.0.html

There they are. The new law school rankings. Two very credible sources say that these are correct and I believe them. If you check out Brooklyn Law School you will see that they jumped up nine spaces this year. Substantively I doubt they did much different than last year, but that has to do with my feelings on the rankings in the first place. I guess this is good news. I don't really know though because once I got accepted into law school I quit caring about the US News Rankings.

In other, and better news, I just invited my good friend to be an author on this blog. She is a much better writer than I am and a good bit more intellectually sound, so that should be fun. Also it will create more posts becuase I won't be the only one posting. Hopefully she accepts the invitation!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home