Thursday, February 03, 2005

Sordid array of a post

Few quick reactions to the State of the Union. I thought Bush did a good job. One thing that never ceases to amaze me is the fact that he is a politician that keeps his word. He is still pushing the programs he said he would push. In fact our good friend Barbara Boxer pointed out that he has been pushing private accounts for social security since 1977. I know she said it in reference to the fact that he thought social security would be in trouble much earlier than it is, but still I think it is a good thing that he pushes what he says he will push. All in all I thought it was a good speech and I think Democrats are shooting themselves in the foot by saying the only way they will change social security is through increasing taxes. Speaking of Democrats I thought the unenviable task of the oppositions response went fairly well. The one thing that should be outlawed is Harry Reid telling jokes. He is so terrible at it that it makes his whole speech look fake.

Enough for now on politics. I got my hair cut the other day for the first time in NY. I should have taken my friends advice and gone to the cheap barber shop in Manhattan. Instead I went to this place down the street. First of all I wash my hair and it is clean. I don't need an extra person washing it. Also I hate tipping someone for something I do every morning and nobody ever paid me to do. Second off if you are cutting someone's hair you need to keep your crotch off them. I think that is self-explanatory.

I am excited about going to the 21 Club. If you don't know about the restaurant then look it up. Any place that Frank Sinatra frequented is good enough for me.

Lastly this opinion was sent to me by my friend. I try not to mention anybody's name on hear, but if you want to know who sent it just leave your e-mail in a post and I will tell ya cause she deserves credit for this find. The cite is 147 F.Supp.2d 668 It is probably the funniest opinion I have ever written. Seriously it's hilarious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home