Friday, October 08, 2004

second post

To start this one I want to say that when one posts on here they can change the date and time to whatever they want. I am writing these posts consecutively, but I could fudge the dates and the times it says they were posted all I want. I typically don't, but it always starts the automatic time and date a few hours earlier than you actually do it. right now it is 1:10 am but this post will say I posted at like 10:09 PM. Just to let you know.

Anyways the purpose of this post is that a first happened to me today. I was in an express with some girls from my school. They were shopping. I was hanging out because they helped me pick out a shirt earlier. A male express employee came up and starting hitting on me. It shocked me. That was the first time that had happened to me. I was polite about it and just kind of let him know that I was just here with the girls as a friend and not the gay friend. I felt bad because I know when I hit on girls it sucks to get shot down. I tried to be as nice as possible. It was a weird first for me. It is definitely not something that would happen where I am from. I don't know whether to be happy because I got hit on or not happy because I am putting out a gay vibe.

that brings me to a second point. At home the norm was that every guy wasn't gay. I know this sounds small minded, but it was true. That is life. We have a question about one of our friends because a comment he made. We think he might just be gay. It makes you much more conscious of what you say around people. Not that we are going to say anything bad, but it just makes you think twice before you say things. That could be a very good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home