Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Reason I keep this anonymous

First off I want to talk about the last two comments I recieved. The first being a response to Jung. I am glad he put this comment down. I really would like to agree that it is how you judge yourself that matters. I think that you are the ultimate judge of what you do. The problem I have with this is people are horrible judges. Some guys think that hitting girls is ok. I don't think if they judge this to be allright it really makes it allright. it seems like there should be some absolutes to it. Not everyone can be a fair judge. Very good point, but hard to square with. I'll have to think more about it.
Second is Phi's comment. I really think NY is way better then D.C. Also I didn't know I had any loyal readers. I assumed since nobody ever comments that there weren't any loyal readers. I hope I haven't made it like I think tons are reading. I am flattered if people find it interesting enough to actually browse through. if i do have loyal readers then they should speak up more. That way at least I will be able to intertwine them into this and turn it into a bit more a conversation.
either way I have to stay true to the title of this post. I am going to write about something that I wouldn't want people up here to here me talking or see me writing about. There is this girl. She is a little sister of a girl that has started to become one of my good friends. When I say little sister she is my age. My friend is actually older than me. I am developing a crush on her sister. It seems to me like we click. I just don't know what to do. It is a delicate situation. I dont' want to offend the girl by hitting on her sister. I am just going to take it easy, but I hope it goes somewhere. We all three went to a movie tonight. they were talking about making it a regular thing. That would be nice. One thing I have realized is that the only way I really got girls in college is when I was drunk. I don't really know how to do it sober. I also don't want to come on too strong cause that could make things weird. I am sure this situation will somehow be comical to third party observers. My love life usually ends up that way. I think i should do something nice for her. We'll see how that goes. One step at a time seems to be the best way to go. I'll keep the situation updated.
And one more thing. I did not do this. It was nice not to be the one to stick thier foot in their mouth. One of my friends was talking about the computers she had when she was in elementary school. This girl is a few years older than the rest of us. She is a bit sensitive about it and it is totalIy reasonable. if I were hanging out with a bunch of younger people I would be too. so this girl looks at her after she says the computer thing and she says 'oh my gosh, how old are you!'. yeah it was amazing. Apparently long island doesn't really teach thier inhabitants how to relate in such delicate social situations. it was funnier if you were there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home