Friday, August 06, 2004

It's all on how you look at it

So I got my schedule for classes for the fall today. I was actually very excited to get it. The more I looked through the packet I began to see all the assignments that were due the first day of class and then I saw all the books I was gonna have to buy. It quickly went from an exciting thing to kind of a downer. I think this is how most things are. It depends on how you take the news on how you react to the news. I then decided that getting classes was a great thing because those were the teachers that would all be giving me A's at the end of the semester. The beer pong tournament starts this weekend. I imagine that it will be a lot of fun and come sunday or monday there will be at least one interesting post. My old alma mater always seems to be the setting for crazy things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home