Tuesday, August 31, 2004

How not to start sentences

Nobody should ever start sentences with the words 'I think' unless they are talking about wine or food or some other completely subjective subject. When people are talking about the Constitution please don't began your sentence that way. It makes you sound like a third grader. "I think I like the Supreme Court because they get to wear robes"-anonymous 3rd grader. Seriously when you are talking about thinks like who has what power then it doesn't matter what you think. There is a right and a wrong and have a pair and at least be confident that what you are saying is right. If you don't know if it is right then don't talk. I feel like I hear people talking about what they did for summer vacation eighty times a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home