Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Boring Day

I first off want to say thanks to whomever decided to actually leave a comment. That tells me that at least one person out there is reading this. That is enough motivation for at least three more months of this. It’s my next to last night here and the next days are all about moving. That sucks. Moving is not fun at all. I can’t wait till I can hire other people to move for me. That seems like a good investment to me. I am also glad that my roommate to be called tonight. I found out that I was ahead of him on the reading we have due. That is both good and bad. It is good because I know that I am at least ahead of him, but it is bad because know that I know that I am ahead of somebody I am watching football on television. Go Skins. Not much to say because today was not eventful at all. Just really busy. So that is all for today. Probably won’t have time to post again until Thursday when I will be sure to post something funny about how much driving on the jersey turnpike sucks or just moving in general.

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Vert said...

Yeah, I can mos def understand the moving situation.
I haven't moved my stuff into my apartment. Moreover, I have orientation next week. So, I need to really start moving. I hate asking for help. I moved so much during undergrad. I guess I get reading assignments next week sometime. 500+ pages, huh? Whew...gotta love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home